FW: NA KAHU O KAUA`I Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Aloha all,

      My friend on Kaui gave me a heads-up on this sale of Don Blanding dishes.
      If anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll give you her # if you wish her
      to bide on it.

      Bev.

      Hi Bev,
      I am so sorry that I have not gotten back to you with this information but I
      have been away on vacation and just returned today. Here is the information
      you requested: 8 piece place setting for dinner, Don Blanding/Vernon Kiln
      dishes, complete with chop plate, teapot, sugar, creamer, salt and pepper. The
      style is LeiLani pattern, burgandy background with multi-colored flowers,
      excellent condition. Starting price: to be decided yet.

      We are holding a Preview Party to which I would like to invite you to attend.
      It is on Wed. August 13th here at the Kauai Museum and you will be able to
      view all the Live and Silent Auction items and place a bid prior to the event
      on the 16th. There will be light refreshments, pupus and wine and it will
      affford you the opportunity to view all the items at your leisure. It starts
      at 5 P.M. and will go till 7:30 P.M. So please call me at 245-6931 if you
      would like to come and I will put your name on our list.

      Thank you for your interest, Aloha, Marta

      P.S. there are also 12 Blanding books if you are interested, and a buffett
      service for 4 of the same LeiLani pattern dishes as above. Not to mention the
      Santa Anita dishes.