Frederick O'Brien

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2003
      I have a tidbit for you all. Charmian London was a friend of Freddie and
      had Armine von Tempsky look him up when she lived in Tahiti in 1928. Armine
      visited his home for dinner on a few occasions. They continued to correspond
      through 1930. I have found no more mention of him after that, but have many
      more diaries to read. Don Blanding is mentioned starting in Jan. 1935 thru
      1939.
      He seemed to come into the group after Freddie died.