[aloha-donblanding] Re: Blanding

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2000
      Keith & Tom

      My mom had a good friend name Joel Goldsmith who was a spiritual leader and
      prolific writer about his spiritual path called "The infinite Way." Joel
      accordingly to Mom was a good friend of Blanding and had significant
      influence on him. "Joy is an inside job" was written during the peak of this
      relationship. Just an aside maybe of help.

      aloha
      Tom
    • haven putnam
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 21, 2000
        Aloha Tom
        Do you have an e-mail address on Ron ?
        MAHALO Haven Putnam

      • MauiBandB@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2000
          I do not have an e mail address for Ron Jacobs but TJ Markle might he is in
          this group

          aloha
          Tom