Re: [aloha-donblanding] Salinas

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      tj - have you ever talked to Chuck and Patsy Watt? They managed the
      Vagabond until 1976 when they left Carmel and bought the BenBow Inn in
      Garberville. I knew them from 1976 to around 1988, the last time I stayed
      there and then lost track of them. I do know they retired and moved out of
      the area about 6 years ago. They were very much into antiques....I wouldn't
      be surprised if they would know something about that box. I have no
      idea where they went as the BenBow has changed hands twice since they left
      according to an e-mail I sent and the current owners are blank on the
      subject. If any of you DB folk have good search capability you might check
      for Charles/Chuck/Patsy Watt. Karen C

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003