Judy Woodard

  • K Cotter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi all - I've e-mailed my cousin who's 69 and was born and grew up in
      Salinas to see if he knew a Judy Woodard or Woodward and/or the
      family.If anyone would have known her, he would as it was a very
      small town in those days. I'll let you know as soon as I've gotten a
      reply. Karen C
    • Nelson W. Black
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 11:51 AM
        Karen: My sister is friendly with a very old Salinas family (where I was
        born). I'm not up to date on all e-mails so perhaps your cousin has already
        found the answer. If not, get back to me.

        Nelson