Don Blanding's second Cousin

  • J. Hertzog
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2003
      I spoke with My Aunt Barbara"Bobbins", and she had some intersting things to say about DB, and her Aunt Ida.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2003
        Jack

        That statement sure is a tease...what did she say?

        > I spoke with My Aunt Barbara"Bobbins", and she had some intersting
        things to say about DB, and her Aunt Ida.
      • J.H.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2003
          --- keith2draw <keith2draw@...> wrote:
          > Jack
          >
          > That statement sure is a tease...what did she say?
          >

          > > I spoke with My Aunt Barbara"Bobbins", and she had some intersting
          > things to say about DB, and her Aunt Ida.

          She Mentioned Don Coming to Visit them in Hammond, louisiana, when "Pope" my
          grandfather had lumber company, and that Don had married the Putnam heir or
          something"Crayolas"?

          I didn't talk a great deal about DB, we were talking more about family, and I
          spoke to my cousin, who was aware of the DB relationship, and she said she'd
          purchased a DB cookbook in Hawaii.

          Barbara"Bobbins" said she would be glad to contribute some info to those with
          an interest in DB.

          Keith, I will give you her number to call, if you are interested, I have
          already given it to Cadia, but please do not give it to any other, unless
          Barbara gives permission.

          Barbara is very friendly.

          If you desire her number, please let me know, and she can give more info than
          I can.

          =====
          Jack and Wanda Hertzog
          413 S. Cypress Ave.
          Roswell, N.M. 88203
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2003
            Jack,

            I'm content to let Cadia talk with Barbara, and she can relay
            pertinent details to me (or the group.) No reason to have her answer
            questions twice. Thanks though.