Re: Helen Hudson's photo

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
      Jack,

      If you'd like to send me the photos, I'd be glad to scan them; I'll
      let you know my address.

      We have several Blandings among the group's members who are distantly
      related to Don Blanding. There's also a Putnam here (wife Dorothy's
      kin). I think you are the first Kimble to surface.

      Neither DB nor his 3 siblings had children, so the Blanding line
      stopped with him, as the youngest of Hugh Ross Blanding and Ida
      Kimble's children. So your Kimble-Hudson and other connections are
      particularly important to our research. A living grand-niece of Ida,
      no less!