A closer look at DB's art

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      I gifted two prints from the Carmel box to the journalist from the Carmel Pine Cone that has helped me so much in Carmel. In one print, there is a coconut floating in the water. She took her loupe and said that she saw 4 cats facing forward with their tails up on the coconut. Now, I have to admit, I never thought of looking more closely at DB's art for these hidden pieces of art or messages...but, I will now. I haven't looked at it yet as I don't own a loupe but I will soon have one. I am also searching for the book that these pieces are in, but haven't found it yet. For all of us that have pieces of DB's art, lets get a closer look! Who knows what might be there...or not...tj