Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Louis & Sarah Hudson

  • J.H.
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 9, 2003
      I guess Ada was the one who we called Aunty, I actually lived with my Grand
      parents in Saint Louis and Ada "Aunty" lived with them too, in the 1960s,
      "Pope" my grandfather died in 1964, at the age of 80, and he worked up to the
      day he died.

      Aunty loved all Helen's children, because she had none herself.

      =====
      Jack and Wanda Hertzog
      413 S. Cypress Ave.
      Roswell, N.M. 88203