Re: Hold Me Forever

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2003
      Bev,

      When you send a message to the group address, it goes ONLY to members
      who receive e-mails or the digest version. It does not go to non-
      members, nor does it go to members who read the message board and do
      not receive group e-mails. Non-members, or members who are not
      signed in, cannot see your full e-mail address on the group website.
      However, private e-mails can be sent to you by clicking on your e-
      mail address link even though it is not completely visible. The
      sender does not need to know your e-mail address.

      Also, on the list of messages, your name and Yahoo ID are shown, not
      your e-mail address. (Other members have elected to show their e-mail
      address or Yahoo ID in the Name/E-mail column.)

      If you want to see the message board as a non-member sees it, log out
      and then access the group website via

      The members list is not accessible to non-members or members who are
      not logged in.

      If you are receiving marketing messages associated with Yahoo, you
      can opt out by changing your marketing preferences via the Account
      Info link at the top of the screen. On the My Groups screen

      you can also edit your groups and e-mail preferences.

      If you or other group members are forwarding your private e-mails to
      non-members, then of course your e-mail address will appear. This
      has nothing to do with the group itself.

      Also, if members who receive the digest version forward these
      messages to non-members, your e-mail address also will be visible as
      the source of your messages.

      Hope this information helps.

      ~~Cadia

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Bev Leinbach"