DB's lake/park

  • K Cotter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      Hi Bev. I think you are referring to El Estero Park in Monterey. I
      haven't seen the photo you and tj are referring to, but El Estero is
      full of weeping willows so if that photo has those you could be
      right. As long as I can remember (1938) the park has a white bridge
      arcing across the water in the middle of the park which might be
      visible in the photo. Karen