Don Blanding by the lake

    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2003
      TJ,

      You wrote: I think the photo of him feeding ducks comes from Bend
      Oregon. I'll check my files; I think I also have that photo.

      I saw this photo in Mary Cox’s album that Ken has. Why do you think it was
      photographed in Bend, Oregon?

      There is a lake or waterway on the north side of Monterey that has a lot of
      ducks and those threes that hang over the water. It may have been taken
      there. Ken, if I remember write, the photo of Don was in Mary’s trip to
      Carmel/Monterey area.

    • kenneth klein
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2003
        The photo of Don Blanding feeding ducks is at the beginning of a section in Mary Cox's photo album with photos of the Carmel/Monterey area. It follows a section of photos from a trip to Mexico. As far as I can tell, there are no photos definitely from Oregon.

        As for Palm Springs, there are no original photos from there in Mary's album; only small postcard-type pictures.

        --Ken

        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2003
          Ken,
          Thanks for the information about Don feeding the ducks and Carmel/Monterey.
          I thought it looked familiar.

          Are any of the small Palm Springs postcards loose and do they have the name
          of the photographer on the back?

          > You wrote: I think the photo of him feeding ducks comes from Bend
          > Oregon. I'll check my files; I think I also have that photo.
          >
          > I saw this photo in Mary Cox?s album that Ken has. Why do you think it was
          > photographed in Bend, Oregon?
          >
          > There is a lake or waterway on the north side of Monterey that has a lot of
          > ducks and those threes that hang over the water. It may have been taken
          > there. Ken, if I remember write, the photo of Don was in Mary?s trip to
          > Carmel/Monterey area.
          >
          > Bev.

          > To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: aloha-donblanding-
          > unsubscribe@...

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Click Here!
          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705020083