Visiting Seattle?.

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2003
      Hello, Tom...

      I'd be delighted to see you when you come to Seattle! When?

      No, I do not have a shop -- the address at the Market is for mail and
      deliveries only.

      From about September 15-23, I expect to be at a glass show in San
      Antonio, TX, and I do the Tacoma Dome show the following weekend.
      The last weekend of October I plan to be at Expo in Portland, OR.

      ~~Cadia
    • mauibandb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2003
        Cadia
        We are coming the 18 -21 22=28 olympic Peninsula tour

        Tom