Re: Msg. #2795 - Blanding in 1924 ? Honolulu S-B Jan.-Feb. 1925

    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2003
      Thanks Cadia,

      That certainly fills a hole in my timeline. I might try and see if
      any European art schools existing from that time period have records
      of Blanding attending in either 1919 or 1924.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2003
        Keith,

        I thought you might like those little tidbits! In the next week or
        so I'll be reading February-April 15, 1925, microfilm and hope there
        will be more details about DB's sojourn in Europe and New York.