Re: [aloha-donblanding] sorry to burst your bubble, but. . .:)

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2003
      -------Original Message-------
      From: Michael Pfeffer <mpfeffer@...>
      Sent: 05/03/03 07:17 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] sorry to burst your bubble, but. . .:)

      Well, the bubble isn't burst. All the fish I saw on Maui did not breath out bubbles...smile...all the bubbles were from me. I just figured DB or one of the Vernon artists thought they were cute or something. I remember my mom's ceramic fish on the wall with bubbles going up also.
      As to show and tell, I'll go through some of my books and see what is there. I have a few interesting tidbits. Off the cuff, my prized piece in my collection are the antherium earrings on a card with a DB poem on it. My wife wants to wear them to a Hawaiian luau we are going to this month..hmmmmm. I also found a BARD front piece of Edithe Hope Genee's that was in the Carmel box I found and on the back of it was her ownership document for the BARD. Kind of interesting being as though I hadn't looked at the back of everything. tj