Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: aquarium designs

  • Michael Pfeffer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
      I will take pics of what I have and post them so that we
      can get a list going. I also know of (yes, it's true and
      he WONT sell it to me) a relatively complete set of
      Aquarium here in Honolulu so perhaps I can obtain pics of
      more pieces....

      Aloha to all,
      Michael

      ps, in the Nelson book it talks about the original plates
      for the Rockwell Kent pieces being melted down during the
      war, but does not mention the Blanding plates. Wonder what
      happened to them.. . . .

      Aloha, Michael

      On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:43:19 -0700
      "Dennis Donnal" <ddonnal@...> wrote:

      Michael T. Pfeffer
      President& CEO
      Persis Corporation
      808-599-8059
    • Dennis Donnal
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
        The design on the Aquarium demitasse cup is the same as that on the handled mug.

        Dennis Donnal