Re: aquarium designs

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
      The Aquarium design features assorted tropical fish, mostly
      imaginary. I think each piece in the set has a different design.
      The only 2 pieces I have are the low creamer (orange damsel fish) and
      a tea cup (orange damsel with blue stripes and splashes of yellow).

      A few years ago, a 17" chop sold in Portland; I don't recall if I
      photographed it or not. I just know it wasn't in my budget at the
      time!

      ~~C~~
    • Michael Pfeffer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
        I will take pics of what I have and post them so that we
        can get a list going. I also know of (yes, it's true and
        he WONT sell it to me) a relatively complete set of
        Aquarium here in Honolulu so perhaps I can obtain pics of
        more pieces....

        Aloha to all,
        Michael

        ps, in the Nelson book it talks about the original plates
        for the Rockwell Kent pieces being melted down during the
        war, but does not mention the Blanding plates. Wonder what
        happened to them.. . . .

        Aloha, Michael

        On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:43:19 -0700
        "Dennis Donnal" <ddonnal@...> wrote:

        Michael T. Pfeffer
        President& CEO
        Persis Corporation
        808-599-8059
      • Dennis Donnal
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
          The design on the Aquarium demitasse cup is the same as that on the handled mug.

          Dennis Donnal
          The Aquarium design features assorted tropical fish, mostly
          imaginary. I think each piece in the set has a different design.
          The only 2 pieces I have are the low creamer (orange damsel fish) and
          a tea cup (orange damsel with blue stripes and splashes of yellow).

          A few years ago, a 17" chop sold in Portland; I don't recall if I
          photographed it or not. I just know it wasn't in my budget at the
          time!

          ~~C~~

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor