Re: Re: [aloha-donblanding] aquarium designs

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
      -------Original Message-------
      From: Michael Pfeffer <mpfeffer@...>
      Sent: 04/25/03 07:29 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] aquarium designs

      Michael, I like your idea of building an aquarium site. I'm just upgrading all of my "stuff" to include a new digital camera, I-mac computer and very soon, DSL, so I will be able to upload some of my collecton also. Your's is a 10 on the scale, mine is a 7...but, don't we have fun!....I'll be down in Palm Springs for the next week, looking around at shops,and estate sales if I see any and then golfing of course....tj

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
        The Aquarium design features assorted tropical fish, mostly
        imaginary. I think each piece in the set has a different design.
        The only 2 pieces I have are the low creamer (orange damsel fish) and
        a tea cup (orange damsel with blue stripes and splashes of yellow).

        A few years ago, a 17" chop sold in Portland; I don't recall if I
        photographed it or not. I just know it wasn't in my budget at the
        time!

        ~~C~~
      • Michael Pfeffer
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
          I will take pics of what I have and post them so that we
          can get a list going. I also know of (yes, it's true and
          he WONT sell it to me) a relatively complete set of
          Aquarium here in Honolulu so perhaps I can obtain pics of
          more pieces....

          Aloha to all,
          Michael

          ps, in the Nelson book it talks about the original plates
          for the Rockwell Kent pieces being melted down during the
          war, but does not mention the Blanding plates. Wonder what
          happened to them.. . . .

          Aloha, Michael

          On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:43:19 -0700
          "Dennis Donnal" <ddonnal@...> wrote:

          Michael T. Pfeffer
          President& CEO
          Persis Corporation
          808-599-8059
        • Dennis Donnal
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2003
            The design on the Aquarium demitasse cup is the same as that on the handled mug.

            Dennis Donnal
            The Aquarium design features assorted tropical fish, mostly
            imaginary. I think each piece in the set has a different design.
            The only 2 pieces I have are the low creamer (orange damsel fish) and
            a tea cup (orange damsel with blue stripes and splashes of yellow).

            A few years ago, a 17" chop sold in Portland; I don't recall if I
            photographed it or not. I just know it wasn't in my budget at the
            time!

            ~~C~~

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor