Charmian London Diaries

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      Good Day!

      In 1935 while Charmian was in Los Angeles she visited Al & Armine (Von
      Tempski) Ball at their home in Lookout Mountain Canyon for dinner and our Don
      Blanding was there also. She was impressed with him and liked that he
      included her in any plans with Armine and Al. The date was Jan. 30th.

      On Mar. 8th Charmian again went to the Ball’s for dinner and later to Don’s
      studio.

      I will let you know if she mentions him any more in her diaries.