Re: Jeanne Wright

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
      Bev,

      Pam's great grandmother was Jeanne Wright, who co-designed Don
      Blanding's first aloha apparel. Jean "Babe" London was a good friend
      of Don's. She was a silent screen comedian, and later, Honolulu
      columnist. Her papers were left with the University of Wyoming. she
      has no direct link to Jack London.

      Keith