Jeanne Wright

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2003
      Sorry, but I lost the drift of this conversation. Pam who was your
      grandmother? Keith is Jean London a relative of Jack London?

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
        Bev,

        Pam's great grandmother was Jeanne Wright, who co-designed Don
        Blanding's first aloha apparel. Jean "Babe" London was a good friend
        of Don's. She was a silent screen comedian, and later, Honolulu
        columnist. Her papers were left with the University of Wyoming. she
        has no direct link to Jack London.

        Keith