Quick note

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 9:00 AM
      For Jeanne/Kenneth: Thanks for all the info. I will go back through the the Box of DB's things I found in Carmel. There is a bit of info on the Chapparel Poets and in fact the scrap book itself is dedicated to them. Inside of this scrapbook are group photo's most of which have no names attached to them.Perhaps they are photo's of the Society?? They are of parties and gatherings with DB/Edithe and others. There is some original art from some of the art classes I assume DB taught or perhaps Edithe was involved in. There are names on the pieces of art that I will gather up and email back out. Must go, will get the info together and email back out asap....tj
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 3:29 PM
        Tom,

        If you ever come to the LA area, please bring the album and photos of the
        Chaparral parties. I would like to take them over to Esther�s and see if they
        could jar her memory. I keep trying to meet her daughter, but no luck yet.
        Don knew her also.

        For Jeanne/Kenneth: Thanks for all the info. I will go back through the the
        Box of DB's things I found in Carmel. There is a bit of info on the Chapparel
        Poets and in fact the scrap book itself is dedicated to them. Inside of this
        scrapbook are group photo's most of which have no names attached to
        them.Perhaps they are photo's of the Society?? They are of parties and
        gatherings with DB/Edithe and others. There is some original art from some of
        the art classes I assume DB taught or perhaps Edithe was involved in. There
        are names on the pieces of art that I will gather up and email back out. Must
        go, will get the info together and email back out asap....tj

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=170502
        0083:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&linei
        d=3083889?=egroupweb&pos=HM>