Re: [aloha-donblanding] Mary Cox

  • kenneth klein
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 4:15 PM
      Do you, by any chance, remember where and when that estate sale was? Just before Mary Cox died, she asked me to be the executor of her will, which was hastily drawn up in the hospital. It was not well witnessed and, so, invalidated before I was able to make much headway in organizing her apartment full of stuff. I asked the Probate people to notify when the things came up for public auction, but they never did. As I mentioned before, Mary had what looked to be decades-worth of records of the Chaparrel Poets in her closet and I felt the loss of those files the most.

      --Ken Klein