Re: Jeanne Wright

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2003
      Hello, Pam...

      Welcome! Within the group's website is a Members list -- through
      which you may contact any member individually just by clicking on an
      e-mail address. Even if the address is not fully visible, the
      message will go through.

      However, I would like to encourage members to share relevant
      information with the group. Each little tidbit helps in our
      collective research!

      You are certainly welcome to scan and upload photos to the group
      website, too, as long as the size and scale are reasonable. The
      Files section is filling up rapidly so Photos might be a better
      choice if you are not sure where a photo belongs. In either case,
      images should be less than 75 KB.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2003
        Sorry, but I lost the drift of this conversation. Pam who was your
        grandmother? Keith is Jean London a relative of Jack London?

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
          Bev,

          Pam's great grandmother was Jeanne Wright, who co-designed Don
          Blanding's first aloha apparel. Jean "Babe" London was a good friend
          of Don's. She was a silent screen comedian, and later, Honolulu
          columnist. Her papers were left with the University of Wyoming. she
          has no direct link to Jack London.

          Keith