Email addresses

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      tj has been in touch with sdartist...this is Sherrie Johnson who was the curator for the Florida show. She recently wrote me a letter saying she had computer problems and might be down for a while. You might want to keep her on the list as I know she was an avid DB fan. She is busy creating a new art show for herself right now and is probably not focused on us for the moment. Up to you though Cadia..........tj