Re: "Somehow"

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2003
      Hello, BearShado!

      Nice to hear from you again. To change information in your group
      profile, log in to My Groups

      or the group website

      Near the top right of the screen, select Account Info; you'll
      probably be asked to enter your password again. Under Member
      Information, click "Edit." Enter your new e-mail address as the
      Primary address and delete the old address. You can add two
      alternate addresses if you wish. Click "Finished" when you are done.

      Under Address/Contact Information you can also edit details such as
      name, address, phone, etc. Personally, I just enter my name, city,
      state and zip code.

      While you're on the Yahoo ID Card screen, you can update or create a
      public profile.

      ~~Cadia
    • guttakh2003
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7, 2003
        Thank you so much for the verse. I am sure my mother was referring
        to the one in Pilot Bails Out

        Gary Ray

        --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Cadia Los" <duchess@s...>