Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: "Somehow"

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2003
      I'm changing my e-mail address from BearShadO@... to
      bearshado@... but don't know quite how to make it happen in my
      Yahoogroups. Any help would be appreciated

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2003
        Hello, BearShado!

        Nice to hear from you again. To change information in your group
        profile, log in to My Groups

        or the group website

        Near the top right of the screen, select Account Info; you'll
        probably be asked to enter your password again. Under Member
        Information, click "Edit." Enter your new e-mail address as the
        Primary address and delete the old address. You can add two
        alternate addresses if you wish. Click "Finished" when you are done.

        Under Address/Contact Information you can also edit details such as
        name, address, phone, etc. Personally, I just enter my name, city,
        state and zip code.

        While you're on the Yahoo ID Card screen, you can update or create a
        public profile.

        ~~Cadia
      • guttakh2003
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 7, 2003
          Thank you so much for the verse. I am sure my mother was referring
          to the one in Pilot Bails Out

          Gary Ray

          --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Cadia Los" <duchess@s...>