Re: [aloha-donblanding] Trading

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 12:43 PM
      Hi tj - I am going to forward this e-mail to my sister. I vaguely remember
      my mother had the sugar bowl with lid. She had the sugar, creamer, teapot,
      and a large coffee cup with saucer in the blue Hawaiian Flowers. Before
      your blood pressure jumps, I must say that as I may have told you, she had
      Alzheimers for many years and broke a lot of her stuff. However, I think
      the teapot has survived (not popular as the spout design sucked and the tea
      poured out under the lid long before it reached the end of the spout - the
      cup and saucer were given to me and I managed to break the handle off the
      cup but keep it anyway for sentiment's sake. So, as to the creamer and
      sugar, if they exist, my sister has them. She is hip to Don Blanding and
      would not want to trade but might be interested in selling them to you.
      She's Emily and she knows who you are since I often forward these postings
      to her.
      Good luck! No promises as far as their existance, but it's more than
      possible. Karen Cotter

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 7:01 PM
        The sugar bowls are the normal size, not tall or miniature ones. What I have to trade around is mostly duplicate books and a few odd pieces of this or that. I can also purchase them also if that is easier or my trades don't suit your needs. If not, oh well, I'll wait it out. thanks for the response....tj