Re: Esther Baldwin York-Burkholder...Scarf of Stars...March 2003

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
      Hello, Bev...

      I am so glad you've been able to meet Esther Baldwin York. Please
      tell her for all of us how much we enjoy Scarf of Stars and
      appreciate knowing more about her, DB and the "literary" world they
      shared.

      Thanks for providing the photos of Esther, too. As you know, I do
      not allow attachments on this message board, but certainly encourage
      photos in the Photos section or, with limitations, in the Files. Via
      my personal e-mail system (text only) I cannot open or view
      attachments. However, I was able to transfer the image files to
      another address and then crop and resize the files so they are usable.

      I'll upload one of the photos to the group website.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
        Thank you,
        I have trouble putting photos in our files.

        I'll upload one of the photos to the group website.