Esther Baldwin York-Burkholder...Scarf of Stars...March 2003

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
        Hello, Bev...

        I am so glad you've been able to meet Esther Baldwin York. Please
        tell her for all of us how much we enjoy Scarf of Stars and
        appreciate knowing more about her, DB and the "literary" world they
        shared.

        Thanks for providing the photos of Esther, too. As you know, I do
        not allow attachments on this message board, but certainly encourage
        photos in the Photos section or, with limitations, in the Files. Via
        my personal e-mail system (text only) I cannot open or view
        attachments. However, I was able to transfer the image files to
        another address and then crop and resize the files so they are usable.

        I'll upload one of the photos to the group website.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2003
          Thank you,
          I have trouble putting photos in our files.

          I'll upload one of the photos to the group website.