Bataan Falls

  • tjmarkle2003 <tjmarkle@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2003
      Keith: I talked with the dealer on the Bataan Falls Poem. He didn't know
      much about it or DB but it is a nice formal typed poem of DB's. There is no
      signature on it however. I have a mimeographed copy of this same poem with
      DB's signature and date on it that precedes this one. I won't buy it for that
      price either. Too much for it at $100. Anyone interested can go into
      AbeBooks.com and click into advanced search and type in Blanding and
      Bataan Falls. It's a pretty good picture of it......tj