Bataan Falls

  • keith2draw <keith2draw@adelphia.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
      Rare item being sold in San Francisco:

      Blanding, Don.
      BATAAN FALLS!.
      np: Browns and Press-Telegraph, 1942. First separate edition.
      Broadside poem, approx. 9 1/4" x 12 1/2". Some fading to edges and
      some mild wrinkles. Probably rare - only 1 copy located on OCLC
      Bookseller Inventory #11001

      Price: US$ 100.00 (Convert Currency)
      Shipping: Rates & Speed

      Bookseller: Allan R Milkerit, 2141 Mission St, Suite 202, San
      Francisco, CA, U.S.A., 94110 415.863.9250

      Too expensive for me...Keith
    • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
          I have no idea tj

          It might be an off-print of the poem from Pilot Bails Out used for
          advertising the book. Or a patriotic flyer distrubuted to troops for
          moral. You will have to ask the bookseller for a more complete
          discription of the item, as I've not seen it. Just thought I'd pass
          it along.