Fall Fashion Number, Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 1927

  • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      I've added a wonderful illustration to Files: Illustrations: Don
      Blanding.

      "The Gold Fish" is a full-page illustration that served as the cover
      for the Fall Fashion Number, a special section of the Honolulu Star-
      Bulletin, October 12, 1927.

      You may view a high resolution version at

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/blanding.html

      where there's a link under "Illustrations." In addition, the image
      is on Webshots at

      http://community.webshots.com/user/glassduchess

      Enjoy!