Messages - stuff

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2003
      OK, I'm getting the group back together again...got lots of
      emails...thanks.....also for MAUI TOM....the Bed/Breakfast magazine goes all
      over the U.S. I told the reporter I worked with about your B&B and she said
      to send her info on it. I would think that with your beautiful Bed/Breakfast
      and the Don Blanding theme, that it might be a natural follow-up for another
      article and that it wouldn't do you any harm either. So, email me directly
      with some information for my new reporter friend and who knows we may be able
      to take you nationally! Include your website address and whatever other info
      you think would help. Wouldn't this be the perfect Lei Day article????
      Cadia, you're probably right on my sign up. I'll take care of that later
      today. Thanks.......tj