Problems

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
      I am not receiving all of my email messages as I now find out. Seems
      that some come through and some don't and I don't know why yet. I have a
      technician coming to my home on Tuesday to look at the system, etc.
      For those who read this, wouild you email me and I'll come back with a
      list of those that got through. This might help me a bit...maybe.....tj
    • Helen Allen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
        Rec'd loud and clear in Custer, South Dakota where I enjoy reading all the
        information about a favorite author. We have all his books, some signed,
        some not, but all lovingly read and reread - many memorized. Thanks for a
        wonderful email list and for keeping my email address on the list.
      • pgbusi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
          Hi TJ
          Can You Hear Me Now?
          Dean

        • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
            Helen,

            How nice to hear from you! Glad to know we have a "rep" in the state
            where Hugh and Ida Blanding settled in 1881.

            As a longtime member of this group, I hope you've visited the website

            to read and view all the interesting information we've accumulated
            that does not appear in e-mails.

            As we begin our fourth year, it's a good time to suggest that each
            member take a moment to update your Yahoo profile and be sure you
            have access to all sections of the website.

            This weekend I'll be transcribing or scanning more of the 1927 Star-
            Bulletin articles or illustrations for all of you to enjoy.

            ~~C~~