transcribing

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      I know I volunteered for this but I'm not sure how to transcribe this.
      Are we putting the thesis on CD's? I have an IMAC now and there are no
      floppies with it. I am glad to do this and can do a few chapters very quickly
      as needed. So, Cadia, let me know exactly what you want done and in what
      order. You be the boss, so tell me what you need and I'll get it done.
      Also, there is support from a few reporters from the Carmel Pine Cone to
      have some kind of honor bestowed on DB from Carmel. I'm hoping that the
      Carmel Heritage Society would also join in with me on this. No answer from
      them at this time. We'll see what happens over the next year or so.....tj