Checking in again

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      Need someone to email me to see if this new computer is actually working!
      Just got on line today, I think....
      Had good news today from the Carmel Pine Cone Newspaper. The reporter I
      worked with on the Vagabond House Box story with me called and said, we made
      front page news there! I sure hope that stirs up some responses for us.
    • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
        OK, guys...here it is:

        http://www.carmelpinecone.com/030103-1