Carmel

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
      The Carmel Pine Cone Newspaper will publish an article on my taking
      possession of Da Box in October with all of the DB material in it. Margo is
      doing the piece and she has beeen so supportive of our efforts in Carmel.
      She took pictures and is writing the story now. The story is suppose to be
      in next Fridays edition. Hopefully it makes it in. I hope this will unlock
      somemore secrets in Carmel for me and us. I would hope that people will read
      it and start emailing and calling me about what they have and know. That's
      the real purpose of the article for me.......tj
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1 8:47 AM
        The Carmel Pine Cone Newspaper will publish an article on my taking
        possession of Da Box in October with all of the DB material in it.

        Thanks for keeping the torch burning´┐Ż´┐ŻLOOKING FOR DON BLANDING in Carmel. I
        agree with you, there is still a lot to been learned there. Let me know if I
        can help.