RE: [aloha-donblanding] 1927 Honolulu Star-Bulletin - Armine von Tempsky

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
      Somebody might have Desoto Brown's e mail. He should know.

      aloha
      Tom

      Tom.

      I sent him Cadia�s note and asked what he knows about Armine�s feelings on
      the subject. Let�s see if he answers.

      Let you all know.

    • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
        I have transcribed 3 articles about the 1927 film, "Hula." They were
        published on August 20, September 3 and September 6 and may be found
        in Files: Publications: Honolulu Star-Bulletin: 1927 Articles: Misc.
        Subjects.

        Enjoy!