Re: [aloha-donblanding] 1927 Honolulu Star-Bulletin - Armine von Tempsky

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2002
      Somebody might have Desoto Brown's e mail. He should know.

      aloha
      Tom

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
        Somebody might have Desoto Brown's e mail. He should know.

        aloha
        Tom

        Tom.

        I sent him Cadia�s note and asked what he knows about Armine�s feelings on
        the subject. Let�s see if he answers.

        Let you all know.

      • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
          I have transcribed 3 articles about the 1927 film, "Hula." They were
          published on August 20, September 3 and September 6 and may be found
          in Files: Publications: Honolulu Star-Bulletin: 1927 Articles: Misc.
          Subjects.

          Enjoy!