Re: [aloha-donblanding] Wise words of wisdom from Don Blanding

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2002
      Well quoted Curt........I just enjoy the family coming, talking and eating,
      all 17 of us tomorrow......that's our gift........I gave a Blanding Carmel
      Poem Print to my Niece who also attended my Carmel show and she was so
      pleased to have it, she started to cry. It will hang in a special place in
      her house. I like that, DB would be proud..........Merry Christmas to
      all........tj