Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Down for the count

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2002
      Ole tj always hangs in there and will be fine. Of course I just got notice
      from my Library that my Carmel microfiche from 1946-50 just came in and now
      I'm having the surgery. I was hoping to get it prior to surgery but Murphy's
      Law prevails again. I'll have to return it and re-order it again. Thanks
      again.........tj