Re: Get out the calculators and confetti

  • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
      The 75th annual Lei Day was May 1, 2002. Next year is number 76.
      Unlike birthdays, you count the first year, in this case 1928.

      Still, I think we should do whatever we can to promote Lei Day.
      Suggestions?

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
        Well that sort of takes my buzz out of me....my calculator doesn't compute
        that way I guess.....but you're right. If I used my calculating ways, I'd
        still be a year younger....I like that! (smile)...........tj
      • MauiBandB@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2002
          Okay

          Will look at it. I think if falls on a thursday which is not the easiest day
          for a promotion. Any ideas. I will put one on if you got any.

          aloha
          Tom