Re: [aloha-donblanding] Get out the calculators and confetti

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
      Very Cool TJ.....you're a dynamo, Shad

    • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
        The 75th annual Lei Day was May 1, 2002. Next year is number 76.
        Unlike birthdays, you count the first year, in this case 1928.

        Still, I think we should do whatever we can to promote Lei Day.
        Suggestions?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
          Well that sort of takes my buzz out of me....my calculator doesn't compute
          that way I guess.....but you're right. If I used my calculating ways, I'd
          still be a year younger....I like that! (smile)...........tj
        • MauiBandB@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2002
            Okay

            Will look at it. I think if falls on a thursday which is not the easiest day
            for a promotion. Any ideas. I will put one on if you got any.

            aloha
            Tom