Get out the calculators and confetti

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2002
      Think about it.....1928 - Lei Day was born; Is not 2003 the 75th anniversary
      ? Am I correct???? So, shouldn't there be something special created by all
      of us Blanding nuts? I would think those of you in Hawaii, should begin
      talking and hawking at the Newspapers, magazines, etc, for coverage of this
      75th Lei Day celebration. Lei Day is only 6 months away now..............tj
    • BearShado@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
        Very Cool TJ.....you're a dynamo, Shad

      • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
          The 75th annual Lei Day was May 1, 2002. Next year is number 76.
          Unlike birthdays, you count the first year, in this case 1928.

          Still, I think we should do whatever we can to promote Lei Day.
          Suggestions?

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2002
            Well that sort of takes my buzz out of me....my calculator doesn't compute
            that way I guess.....but you're right. If I used my calculating ways, I'd
            still be a year younger....I like that! (smile)...........tj
          • MauiBandB@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2002
              Okay

              Will look at it. I think if falls on a thursday which is not the easiest day
              for a promotion. Any ideas. I will put one on if you got any.

              aloha
              Tom