Re: Talisman Gold Medal

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi, TJ...

      Congrats on snaring that Talisman booklet! I don't think anyone here
      actually has the medal; I do have a digital image of the complete set
      that was sold a couple of years ago on eBay. Yes, I was outbid but
      saved the auction image for research purposes. You can see it at

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        I thought I had seen the medal somewhere, so, I guess your site was it.
        Thanks..tj
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
          I have the boxed set that the Talisman gold medal goes with. Let me know if
          you ever want to sell it off or trade??......otherwise, if we ever do another
          show, we can put our two together as the set........thanks........still
          looking for another one.....tj
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
            I have the Gold Talisman. I bought it at a book store here in So. Calif. for
            $15. in the 70�s and a DB book for $8. I bought the Yellow Talisman booklet
            in Phoenix a few years ago for $10.