Talisman Gold Medal

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
      Did I not see somewhere, sometime ago that one of our group had bought
      the Talisman Gold Medal? If anyone has one for sale (or trade), please let
      me know. I recently bought the boxed version of the Talisman and now am
      searching for the medal to complete the package........mahalo.........tj
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        Hi, TJ...

        Congrats on snaring that Talisman booklet! I don't think anyone here
        actually has the medal; I do have a digital image of the complete set
        that was sold a couple of years ago on eBay. Yes, I was outbid but
        saved the auction image for research purposes. You can see it at

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
          I thought I had seen the medal somewhere, so, I guess your site was it.
          Thanks..tj
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
            I have the boxed set that the Talisman gold medal goes with. Let me know if
            you ever want to sell it off or trade??......otherwise, if we ever do another
            show, we can put our two together as the set........thanks........still
            looking for another one.....tj
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
              I have the Gold Talisman. I bought it at a book store here in So. Calif. for
              $15. in the 70�s and a DB book for $8. I bought the Yellow Talisman booklet
              in Phoenix a few years ago for $10.