Re: [aloha-donblanding] Don Blanding ancestors

  • Curt Blanding
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hi Donna,

      Great work digging in Wisconsin! I checked my files and I don't have any
      info on the 1880 census. In your research, have you found any mention of
      Joseph W.'s parents or Maria's parents? Keith has shared some of that
      information, but it would be nice to find some additional confirmation.
      At 02:21 AM 9/25/2002, you wrote:
      >Hello all, especially Cadia, Keith and Curt,
      > I'm in the midst of researching Don Blanding's grandparents: Joseph W.
      >Blanding and Maria in Lancaster, Grant Co. Wisconsin.
      --- Can anyone locate Joseph W. Blanding and the family on the 1880
      Census and send me the listing? I assume they were living in Aberdeen, South
      Dakota?

      Curt