Re: [aloha-donblanding] Future Conference

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2002
      I know that I sure would like to attend a conference at Asilomar, whenever it
      happens. Haven't seen much of anything about it till today, thank YOU very
      much TJ. As I watch my own plans progressing, (the move to Oregon) I wonder
      how I'll make it all happen with the finesse first dreamed of, and so that
      kinda puts me on the back burner too, as in still bubbling, but not working
      up steam for more projects than I can handle at the moment.

      At this point, PERSONALLY, I feel that this next summer might be more than I
      can handle, though the summer after would work well, for yours truly, AFTER
      getting settled in Eugene in the summer of '03. That's just me talking about
      Mi, Mi, Mi....it'd still be a thrill to KNOW that you characters are all
      working on it and sharing energy. Shad O', signing off here