New file uploaded to aloha-donblanding

  • aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15 11:20 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the aloha-donblanding
      group.

      File : /Illustrations/Don Blanding/pan1.gif
      Uploaded by : olphaart <BearShado@...>
      Description : Pan/Satyr's Head/ Self portrait

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      olphaart <BearShado@...>
    • aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the aloha-donblanding
        group.

        File : /don_ blanding_third_cousin.html
        Uploaded by : jaxico99 <jaxico99@...>
        Description : Jack Hudson Hertzog, with Wife, Debbie Reynolds and Bro-in-Law

        jaxico99 <jaxico99@...>
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2003
          Where did you live in Colorado Jack?

          My family lives in Colorado Springs.

          Keith
        • J. Hertzog
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2003
            --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "keith2draw" <keith2draw@a...> wrote:
            > Where did you live in Colorado Jack?
            >
            > My family lives in Colorado Springs.
            >
            > Keith

            I had the window service in Fort Collins in the late 70s, and Fort Collins sure grew after I'd left.

            Also worked in Laramie, and parts of Wyoming.
          • aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the aloha-donblanding
              group.

              File : /Obituaries/Family/Jessie Blanding Obit.htm
              Uploaded by : keith2draw <keith2draw@...>
              Description : Enid Daily Wave, April 11, 1899

              keith2draw <keith2draw@...>